Sunday, February 11, 2007

Just don't know

You know you've spent too much time on Wikipedia when you see a typo on another page and immediately look for the 'Edit' button.

I went cross-country skiing today. I'm not very good at it. Also, the one day this week that I chose to do an outdoor thing was the one day that the sun chose to come out, reflect off the snow, and proceed to burn my face off in the middle of Russian winter. I don't know that I'd mind it so much, except that everybody feels that its acceptable to comment on such things, and it's really not. But the skiing itself was actually a lot of fun.

The rest of my life is not awesome. Work is stressful and my boyfriend, for some reason, picks arguments with me about the war on Iraq, which I never supported, and the Vietnam war, which I wasn't alive during. The funny thing is, we disagree on enough political issues to supply us with a lifetime of disputes. So there's no reason to pick fights about the issues we agree on.

Our office is having a competition to see who can get the most valentines. I wrote one to myself, and one to my coworker's shirt because it's a really nice shirt.

No comments: